Due to the ongoing growth, development and continued re-structuring of Hockley Pattern and Tool Ltd, a new and exciting role has become available. We are looking to bring on a new Managing Director to the company.
The role comes with an excellent remuneration package and opportunities for the selected individual to be involved at a senior level within Group and work with all group businesses.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors of QML Holdings Ltd, the primary role is to manage and develop the entire Hockley business for all aspects of internal and external affairs which includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage and develop the company structure whilst identifying key opportunities for improvement to facilitate growth.
- Overall responsibility for Profit and Loss for the company in line with delegated powers.
- Support the companies Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures in order to develop a culture where adherence is second nature/the norm.
- Overall responsibility for the full life cycle of our product delivery, from quotation phase through to design, manufacture and finally onto satisfactory delivery of the finished product.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in support of the commercial team.
All enquiries regarding this position should be issued to firstname.lastname@example.org